So in honor of Valentine’s Day, I thought I’d mention a few things I’ve discovered that I like this weekend 🙂
1. Idyllwild in winter – I’ve been there before in the spring but we went there this weekend and it was awesome! (more to come on this topic – above picture is from there)
2. Knee deep snow – very very fun to play in as long as a hot shower is near
3. The new Fray CD – The gentleman bought it for me for Valentine’s Day, it’s pretty freaking awesome!
4. Cheddar Jalapeño Cheetos – I think I might even like these better than flamin’ hot cheetos
5. Seeing movie stars in public – Kind of makes me feel excited but then feel dumb for feeling excited but then excited that I snuck a picture. (See this coming photo Friday for details)
Happy Valentine’s weekend – hope it was happy!